Rancho Constanza modest tourist project, dedicated to ecological-educational tourism, located in the Municipality of Constanza, on the slopes of La Loma del Peñón, 3,600 feet high and 2 km from the Municipality of Constanza with an average annual temperature of 16 degrees. It can be described as a model of a rustic hotel built with concrete but adorned with unique details.
It consists of 10 Standard Rooms for couples, 1 Simple Suite for 2 pax and 1 Double Suite for 4 pax, as well as 12 Type A Villas with rustic designs and with capacity for 5 pax, making them very practical for families. In which you will enjoy a semi-rural environment where bonfires, fireplaces, pine forests, agriculture, flowers, strawberries, etc. shine.
El Rancho also has an exotic restaurant, finding healthy typical food with very good country flavor and unusual homemade desserts, hybrid delights of fruit juices from our own Garden, Club House with Basketball Court, Ping Pong, Games Children, Chess, Volleyball, Dominoes, etc..
Full American Plan (FAP) preferred for visitors who want to rest fully and commune with nature includes: Accommodation in a room or Villas, typical meals of breakfast, lunch and dinner accompanied by natural juices.
Together Excursion Options such as: Fruit Tour with more than 90 species and their respective scientific names and in English; Night bonfire with dynamics; Aroma Tours, in a curious and magical competition of smells composed of aromatic and medicinal herbs such as: Camphor, Mint, Anise, Berrón, Cinnamon, etc.; Tour in a flower-producing garden.
The municipality of Constanza, with all its sections and places, constitutes one of the most unique places not only in our country, but also in the Antilles. To strengthen this assertion we have more than 26 species of birds endemic to the area; An exceptionally different climate from the rest of the country, with temperatures ranging from 12 to 20 degrees in Constanza and from 0 degrees to 10 degrees in Valle Nuevo.
Regardless of these particularities, there are geographical riches that allow the visitor to live first-hand the experience of feeling the clouds that brush the mountains of the Central Cordillera. Threads of water that come together when descending, forming streams and waterfalls that invite tourists to make contact with nature.
Know the richness of the valley of Tireo and Constanza, which developed in a particular climate has the attribute of producing plants and fruits of temperate climates, as well as those of the tropics.
Other activities we carry out in Rancho Constanza:
- The return to the valley where you can see the crops, see the man of the field using artisanal means with modern means of production, manual and mechanical planting, irrigation by gravity or by pumps. You can also see in this activity, the old house of the dictator Trujillo today converted into the regional offices of the Agricultural Bank etc.
- The impressive view of the valley, covered with vegetable carpets of different colors, is combined with a visit to the municipality of Constanza, its old park, the region’s fruit market, a view of the old Hotel Nueva Suiza, etc.</li >
- Climbing the mountain trails, up to the peak of 80, is one of the most attractive activities, as it offers the visitor the opportunity to enjoy the most splendid and impressive views, which are obtained as you climb .
- The visitor is provided with an expert guide, with the appropriate equipment for such an activity. Its duration is approximately 1:45 minutes, always subject to the time available at the summit to observe the landscapes.
- On the excursion to the triple waterfall of Las Aguas Blancas, the highest in the Antilles, you will pass through the town of El Convento where you can see the Oso Grande strawberry farm and other exotic fruits.
- The transport is done in suitable trucks with seats, passing through the municipality of Constanza. The duration of the excursion is three hours.
Honeymoon Package (02 nights and 03 days)
- All meals / Ranch Specialties
- Home-style dessert
- Accommodation in a room with special decoration
- All activities within the project
- Breakfast in room
- Wine, flowers and fruit treat
- Romantic dinner with a special setting
- Late Check Out
- Other surprises
We are a tourism project, dedicated to ecological-educational tourism, located in the Municipality of Constanza, at the foot of the Loma del Peñon, at 3,600 feet, eight hundred meters from the Main Highway and two kilometers from the Municipality of Constanza.
To find out about other important and interesting places in the Dominican Republic, follow us at visitadominicana.com
How to get to Rancho Constanza: CLICK HERE!